"There were this moment where I felt how incredibly powerful this practice were. I thought that If I could be in that moment, everything would change. "
Soulfull, honest, openminded and adventurous Brian is "one of those people you remember of" someone once told me.
Having been part of a rationalist movement for many years, Brian is passionate about understanding how the world functions and how to to become a better version of himself. He is a rationalist but is very open to irrational stuff. For exemple in a circle he led, I saw him being amazed by someone who experienced feeling like a giant vagina.
"Imagine a platform like facebook where everybody would be dedicated to deliver the most accurate and valuable informations."
He dreams of an organism full of people dedicated to bring their best selves to each others while honouring their being and free will.
Cool stuff about Brian:
- After his circling facilitator training he quit his job and went hitchhiking with his boss for 3 month and circled people and each others on the way
- He rent a cabin in the wood with 7 of his friends and circled for 10 days
- He is developping a new passion for movement.
- He speaks english, spanish and hebrew.
In his library you may find inspiring and life changing books like :
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Eliezer Yudkowsky
- The Alchimist by Paulo Coehlo
- Non Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg
- The power of Focusing by Ann Weiser Cornell
- Impro by Keith Johnston
Very curious and inclusive you may know where you are at as you start a circling session with him but you might be very surprised of the new possibilites that might open up after it.
(Written by Lucie Baudon)